Monday, August 6, 2012

Dialogue about Products/Services (External Customers)

Hello,

I am the Chief Executive Officer of a consulting firm and our primary task is both trying and reviewing products/services from reputable companies, so you don't need to. During these uncertain economic times people don't have disposable incomes to spend on products and services that are sub par. Come to us at OPER8 Reviews with product suggestions to review.

Sure there are review sites and product reviews on seller's websites, but can you open a dialogue with those reviewers? Are they approachable and immediately available to your question? At OPER8 Reviews our services work both ways. We talk with product manufacturers to get the best products and we talk to you - the consumers - about those products.

Please post your product testing ideas below or talk about products that you absolutely love that other people should know about and we will take a look at them. What products do you want to know more about? What products do you use all of the time?

Thanks,
CEO of OPER8 Reviews

7 comments:

  1. A product that I love is McCormick spices. I most often use the Garlic spice and have an array of choices of the McComic spice selection.

    Cooking for my family of 4 cuts into my work life balance, yet having McCormick spices to add some sprinkled flavor to their meals helps us have great dining experiences.

    What spice would you say you use most?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will have to check out McCormick spices, especially the garlic variety. I am a huge fan of garlic and if I see the spice on the rack my next visit to the store, I will do a review. I actually mix all of my own spices for BBQ'ing. The mix consists of Susie Q, Garlic, Salt & Pepper, a little cayan pepper, and some trade secrets. But the general idea is a flavorful spice that doesn't overpower the flavor of the meat. You can tell I like to BBQ. Thanks for the comment!

      Delete
    2. I agree with using spices that do not over power the food. A great example of that is a recipie that I recently tried with the addition of basil. The recipe called for fresh parsley, but I had some McCormik's dried and I thought I would substitue the fresh for dried. Not a good idea as the measurement of dried compared to fresh caused us to have more green speckled flakes than I wanted and it diluted the great colors of the red, green and yellow peppers.

      Do you have any preferences over fresh vs. dried spices?

      Delete
  2. I use Seasoning Salt or Seasoning all by Lawry’s. It is an all-purpose seasoning good for meat, vegetables, and fish. Usually with Lawry’s it is not necessary to add other seasoning and a little bit goes a long way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the post on my blog.

      I used Lawry's seasoning for the first time a few weeks ago and I was pleasantly surprised. I liked the course texture of the seasoning I used.

      Delete
  3. I like using Grippos! Although, if you aren't from the Midwest you wouldn't be familiar. Its a local company (Tri-state wide) Ohio, Kentucky and Indiana, that manufactures Chips called Grippos. The seasoning they put on the chips is OUT OF THIS WORLD! I'm certain people actually put away a bag a day. I could if I wasn't so consious about what my kids and I eat. Anyway, great blog Jeremy, super fun to read!

    Mindy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for contributing! This has been a fun project so far. I am learning what is working and what isn't with a blog.

      I plan to start a legit blog after the course based on a trip to Europe - soon approaching.

      Delete